Monday, February 20, 2012

Julep Natalie


It seems like I've been wearing a lot of julep polishes lately. Well it's true, even though I'm not a major fan of Julep, and their polish isn't very original, I don't have many polishes like them - so I don't mind their 'lack of creativity' as some blogger would say.


The reason I chose this polish is because I am wearing this really cute sweater (shown left) that I bought from Esprit last week during their closing sale (YAY 70% off!). and was hoping that this was a coral and would match the coral / orange in the sweater - but sadly, it's a bright pink with no orange undertones. No worries though.. it's still cute.


My main polish idea was actually the deep berry pink in the sweater - but I didn't have time to look though all my colours this morning to make a match - so I picked this one and was on my way out the door. I am still taking photo's with my camera - mind you I upgraded my phone so my camera is better but I still don't get many natural light shots like I did today.


Here is the bottle, and bottle colour. I am pretty proud of myself I am getting it pretty colour accurate. The only difference is that my nails are a smidge warmer than the actual colour, which is a bit more neon. The colour is accurate though.. (does that make sense??)
I don't have a top coat or a base coat since I did it quickly on my break =]


Also, please don't mind the blog looking different everyday, I am trying to figure out how I like it so it doesn't look so cruddy. HA HA so please bear with me. Thanks for stopping by <3

No comments:

Post a Comment