Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 1 - Red Nails!

Today I am starting the 31 day challenge! I'm really excited, but I don't understand some of them, like what in the world is delicate nails? does that mean like delicate looking nails? or is there some nail lingo I don't understand...?

I have good news =] Today I received my kleancolor haul - my large 75 polish haul! (Shipping to Canada isn't worth it if only a few polishes...)

I am so excited to share them all with you.

I used Klean Color 'Red' for today's nails, and omg, I am in love!! Unlike what I read Klean Color doesn't have this strong odor at all, unless all of my polishes are strong so I can't tell the difference..

I'm sort of choked at the fact that my camera doesn't pick of the brilliance of the Holo's but it's there!


Also the formula is amazing!! It goes on beautifully in one coat!! There was no VNL so that was amazing.

I also used Klean Color 'Chunky Holo Scarlet' and 'Chunky Holo Black' for my accent nail.

Both went on fabulously! I am a little sad to see that Chunky holo Scarlet doesn't have a big bang effect like the holo black, but it is still nice =]





All these photo's are under artificial light. I am planning on buying a camera soon too, so let's hope that it's a decent one that will capture these polishes for what they truly look like.

btw, I will be showing a handful and a half (+plus way more) of my Klean Color haul - so if you don't like Klean color.. Sorry =]

No comments:

Post a Comment