Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sad Sad news

I was hoping that I would be getting my huge Kleancolor haul yesterday. Sadly - things went down and I probably won't get it for about 2+ weeks =[

Since I am from Canada, Shipping is absurd. So I asked my friend at work who have a place in MT if he could help a sista out. Well apparently http://www.beautyjoint.com/ has awesome workers, who do their job quickly. I was hoping it would take a few days to put the order together and ship it out. Well - It took about 20 minutes, then they shipped it out. Mind you my friend wasn't going down for about 11 days...

Well the USPS went to his house 2 times, leaving 2 notices. When he went there last weekend, the post office was closed. Then he came back up and we think they did the last notice, before they send it back to Beauty Joint - Joy. We called and he thinks he figured it out (let's hope) but of course we still have to wait for him to go down =[

Anyways, There's my drama of the day.

On a better note, ColorClub is having a contest =] 'Chasing away the summer blues' I am really excited.. Even though I am new to nail art I think I will enter. It would have been great to have my Nail Stripping polish, but I guess I'll have to do without =[

I hope to get my designs up soon =]

I am off camping for the next week almost. I'll be back Monday =] I'll let you guys know how it was, and maybe I'll have my entry by then =]

No comments:

Post a Comment