Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm Back!

Hey Guys,
Sorry I never made a blog sooner, but I got sick the day after I got back and could barely move =[
But alas, I'm here, and I have TWO manicures to show you. Both are for the Colour Club "Chasing away the Blues" contest.

I did two different splatters - One is a real splatter, one is a 'fake one.. I'm not sure what one I should use for the contest, any input would be appreciated!

First one is:



Second one is :


For both of these, I used only Colour club Blues. I used "Wicked Sweet", "Ulterior Motive", "Sheer Disguise", and lastly "Take Me to Your Chateau" (used Oooooo La La for white)


Believe it or not, This is the best I could get it cleaned up... I hate my polish remover, So harsh on ny skin without getting barely anything off...

Anyway, What do you guys prefer? Option one or two? Your opinions are needed =]

No comments:

Post a Comment