Monday, August 8, 2011

First Blog Post EVER

This is my very first blog ever! I'm not quiet sure how I should even talk on here, but I'm going to take this for a test drive.

I recently have become fascinated with blogs, and nails! After looking at a few of the best blogs I could find for a few months, I decided I have time on my hands - I should try this blogging thing out. So here I am.

Please mind my mediocre photo's - as I lost my charger for my Canon xSi camera.. Figures - always losing things! So for now, I am using my camera phone, in artificial light! Hopefully they come out looking decent for you all to see.

I think I will be focusing on swatches of polish, maybe some konad, and faux konad products, and maybe some fun art - but don't count on much of the latter - seeing as I can't draw. hah.

Well, I guess here we go! The launch of my new blog, Appealing Polish! Hope you all enjoy!

Here is my first french manicure ever! I free handed it so it's a little sloppy, please forgive me. I used China Glaze poolside collection. From left to right Kiwi Cool-Ada, Sun Worshiper, Towel Boy Toy, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini and lastly Pool Party.  The applications for these were pretty good for a manicure, I used two coats and I thought that Pool Party, Towel Boy Toy, and Kiwi Cool-Ada went on the best.



Ignore my ugly cuticles and my wrinkly hands, but here is another picture.



Sadly I only have 5 figures so Flip Flop Fantasy was cut, just because I wanted a vibrant hot pink, and not a really a coral colour.. but no fear, I will incorporate Flip Flop Fantasy soon!

Until next time - farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment