Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Secret Agent Swatch

Today I am swatching Color Clubs' "Secret Agent" from the Alter Ego Collection, These are the 'dark' polishes of this collection. Sorry, I am reviewing these older polishes (that have already been reviewed a thousand times), as I am just starting my collection, and these are the only ones I have right now. I am hoping to get with the times soon! And get more upto date polishes to swatch and review =]

Now, to start - I am actually pleasantly surprised at how nice this polish is. I read some reviews on this on how it can cause bald patches, or it was very streaky although I didn't find either. For me, It was a smooth, buttery application and covered well. I got it pretty opaque in one coat, but did two coats for good measure.

The polish has a nice purple/ blue tone with pink shimmers in it. It had a nice colour even without a top coat, but I added one just to make it really smooth and shiny =]

Once again, I haven't been able to find my charger, so the pictures are from my phone. Please don't mind the mess that I created on the side of my nails, and at the bottom.. I really didn't notice how bad it was until I took these photo's.

Also, maybe it's just because I am taking photo's with my camera under artifical light - but these photo's don't do this polish justice!


This photo is a tad better at showing the 'true' colour of this polish


Until next time - Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment