Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Polish's

Hey guys,
So I did my nails a few times over the weekend, and I didn't find my charger - but I did figure out how to use my phone a wee bit better! What does that mean? My photo's are not as atrocious!

I am still getting though the Wicked Sweet Collection by Color Club and this weekend I did I Always Get My Man-darin - It had such a nice green shimmer in it! Also it smelt like Trix cereal that I used to eat a lot of as a kid. This photo isn't that great - but here it is. I found out I had my brightness maxed.. Pfft.




I also put Wicked Sweet on my niece, I loved the colour, and the smell (I literally walked around with her just so I could smell it!) It was a nice blueberry? smell. and the colour was way nicer than I thought it would be! I don't have a photo because it was my nieces first time with nail polish on, and she got scared and took it off =[

I also put on China Glaze Pool Side Collection Flip Flop Fantasy. I LOVE this colour, I even spiced it up with some glitter (Starry Tempess by ColorClub) I put three layers on to make sure the colour was as true to the bottle as possible. Sadly, I think I made it a tad too thick - as I only wore it for one day and it's already ruined.. Chipped everywhere.



Also again, sorry for the mess - does anyone know where I can find pure actetone? I've been looking everywhere and can't find it. Nail polish alone is so hard to fix nail polish mistakes with. Lately my skin has been so raw from always scrubbing it with polish remover.

Also, I've learned glitter polish - so hard to get off, average take off time for glitters is about 30-40 mins!! (need pure acetone!)

Have a good day guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment